Read YPARD’s 2016 annual report to grasp all the year's YPARD activities, on local, national, regional and global levels.
Out top 10 key achivements in 2016 include:
- Vibrant YPARD 10 year’s celebrations around the world (online and onsite)
- A new YPARD Mediterranean chapter
- New country brand pages on the YPARD website
- Youth capacity development opportunities organized by the national teams around the world
- Successful mentoring program pilot phase, incl. 4 models and local programs
- Research on “Youth in Drylands’ Systems” and its promotional campaign
- Young professionals contributions to discussions on curricula reforms in agriculture with multiple stakeholders
- Meaningful youth engagement at seven global events, including GCARD3, FAO, IFAD and Global Landscapes Forum 2016
- YPARD’s advisory role to global, regional and national organizations for stronger support to the youth
- Promotion of agriculture among youth through campaigns, events and various innovative media
Read the news item Taking stock of our progress: YPARD 2016 annual report and dowload your copy of the report on the link below.