You are invited to participate in the interactive session with youth during the first International Symposium on agricultural innovation for family farmers.
The event, organized in collaboration with Young Professionals for Agricultural Development (YPARD), is bringing together youth representatives and innovators around the world – both online and in-person – to interact with experts, present the key drivers behind their innovations, share their ideas and contribute their inputs to the outcomes of the symposium. Among the participants are four YPARD members: Nikki Pilania and Alpha Sennon (Onsite) and Philip Subu and Kofi Kisiedu (online).
The experts include:
- HE Amb. Hans Hoogeveen Permanent Representation of the Netherlands to FAO
- Mr. Wang Qingyin, President, China Society of Fisheries, China
- Mr. R S Sodhi, Managing Director, AMUL, India
- Mr. Caleb Harper, Director, Open Agriculture Initiative, MIT Media Lab, USA
- Ms. Ruramiso Masumba, Mnandi Africa, Zimbabwe
The event will be webcast in English, French and Spanish and it will be possible to send inputs or questions through social media via the hashtag #AgInnovation
How to join the discussion
- If you are attending the symposium, join us tomorrow Thursday 22nd, 2018 at the Sheikh Zayed Centre, FAO headquarters.
- If online, join the conversation via the webcast and the social media
Got any questions related to youth and agricultural innovations? Don't hesitate to share them with us.