YPARD Nepal is organizing a training related to ISO (International Organization for Standardization) titled “Internal Auditor Training on Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) as per ISO 19011 International Standards.”
The internationally certified tutor with years of experience in ISO field will be delivering practical insights relating to industry application as well as Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME’s) quality operation.
In order to make program more effective, delegates are expected to be highly motivated and curious to put forward the queries in case of any doubts until solved. The completion of the course will enable the delegates to implement ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 within any type of organization also, equipped with the required skills to conduct an internal audit within an organization. Interested delegates can find the form below for easy registration to access the session.
Mr. Rabin Shrestha, Mr. Girish Pokhrel, and Mr. Abhishek Pokharel are the Founders of Globus Certification P. Ltd and has a Good exposure in ISO related Standard (Especially in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 14000:2015 and ISO 45000). Mr. Rabin Shrestha has an MBA - Marketing from Westcliff University, B.Tech (Food) from Tribhuvan University and PGDCA (Running) from Purbanchal University.
Similarly, Mr. Girish Pokhrel is also taking the MBA course from the same University after graduating with B. Tech (Food). He has over 3 years of experience in the manufacturing industry with additional 3 years’ experience in the ISO certification and training sector.
Lastly, Mr. Abhishek Pokharel obtained his Master’s degree in Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT) from the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand upon completion of B.Tech Food from Central Campus of Technology, Dharan. All the tutors have worked as an ISO Auditor/Coordinator/Tutor (Regarding ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018) and have good exposure to system audits. They have audited more than 100 companies in different sectors in Nepal. As an ISO consultant, Mr. Rabin and Mr. Girish have good experience in documentation, implementation, Gap Audit, document review for different companies. Also, they have facilitated ISO related training, seminars and workshops for different companies and colleges.
- The applicant MUST be a graduate degree holder or a final year undergraduate awaiting result
- The applicant MUST be a registered YPARD member (click here to join YPARD)
- The applicant MUST have basic knowledge of management
After getting ISO 9001 & ISO 14000 training, the individual can be a qualified internal auditor in an organization and is able to:
- Understand the structure of QMS(Quality Management System) and EMS (Environment Management System)
- Improve the management of internal control within the organization
- Identify gaps, non-conformances and areas for improvement that can be used in internal strategic planning
- Enable the business to become process-dependent rather than person-dependent
- Identify inefficiencies in operational activities and provides action plan/recommendations to improve the overall efficacy of procedures
- Serve as an Early Warning System, enabling deficiencies to be identified and remediated on a timely basis (i.e. before external, regulatory or compliance audits)
- Increase accountability within the organization.
- Satisfy the requirement of ISO management system standard
- Understand the processes involved in auditing
- Plan, manage and schedule an audit program
- Develop a cost-effective and compliant audit system
- Provide value addition to the system of an organization
- Call for application: 1st December 2020
- Application deadline: 26th December 2020
- Confirmation of participation: 30th December 2020
- Programme date: 5th January 2021 to 5th February 2021
The registration charge for this training is NRs (Nepalese Rupees). 1130 (incl. of all sort of taxes) per training and the duration for each training is 15 days which includes 24 hours of online training.
Click here for registration.