Two webinars are organised under the 'Can EU CAP it?' Project where all European citizens can engage in learning and discussing the oldest European policy: the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).
Two speakers will be delivering two separate sessions and live Q&A’s.
- First session will take place from 12:30 – 13:00.
- Topic: The Member States decision on direct payments within the concept of reformed CAP.
- Speaker: Professor Franco Sotte, the director of Agriregionieuropa and scientific coordinator for the CAP Pro course.
- Second session will take place from 13:00 – 13:30.
- Topic: Geographical indications as an issue in the TTIP negotiations
- Speaker: Alan Matthews, Professor Emeritus of European Agricultural Policy in Ireland, and one of the lecturer for the online e-learning course CAP Pro course.
Format: Both sessions are in 30 minute format, where 20 minute is dedicated to presentation, followed by 10 minutes live Q&A from participants. Feel free to join in both session – or just log in for one of them. The language of both webinars is English. Recording of this webinar will be made available online.
To register: http://bit.ly/1IQMxiW.
* This project is co-financed by European Commission. *