The New York Academy of Sciences is pleased to announce the Food Safety Considerations for Innovative Nutrition Solutions conference on November 6, 2014. Presented by the Sackler Institute for Nutrition Science, this conference will showcase the cutting-edge work of scientists at the frontiers of current research and aligns very well with the mission of your organization.
For full event details, please see the information below.
Food Safety Considerations for Innovative Nutrition Solutions
Date: November 6, 2014
Location: New York Academy of Sciences, 7 World Trade Center, New York City
Description: This conference will discuss issues of food security, economics, policy and communication related to food safety. Keynotes include Walmart Vice President of Food Safety Frank Yiannas and Vice President and Director of the Institute for Food Safety and Health at Illinois Institute of Technology Dr. Robert E. Brackett. For more information and registration, please visit: www.nyas.org/FoodSafety
Save $5 with the discount code SAFEFOOD5 and register by September 19th for early bird savings.
Given the relevance of this symposium to your professional communities, I would like to extend an offer to become a promotional partner for this event. A promotional partnership is a no fee reciprocal branding opportunity in which we ask you to spread the word about the event through some of the following channels:
- Add to your online calendar of events
- Add an event listing to your member newsletter
- Run a print ad in your journal or banner ad on the website
- Circulate flyers at any relevant future events
- Post to your social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
In exchange, the New York Academy of Sciences will acknowledge your organization as a Promotional Partner in the following ways:
- Add your organization to the conference web sites as a promotional partner with a link to your homepage
- Include your logo on the printed agenda for guests and attendees to the conference
- Prominently display your organizations literature at our conference for guests and attendees