YPARD Europe is seeking young, innovative and fresh spirited professionals to take on the role of a Country Representatives (CR) and continue its work on enabling and empowering young agricultural leaders shaping sustainable food systems. In this call, we are looking for young people specifically from:
In case you are from another country of the European region and we do not have this country chapter (See the list of active chapters here), you can also send us your application (according to the instructions below) and we can discuss opening a new country chapter.
Being a CR is a unique opportunity for you to be more active with fellow young professionals in agricultural and related fields in the European region as well as with the global YPARD network.
We would also like to explore ways to start a new YPARD chapter in your country. Here are some initial insights on how one becomes more active with YPARD. This would be a great opportunity for you to become active with fellow young agricultural professionals in your country as well as with the global YPARD network.
As a country representative, you will have the chance to:
- To lead initiatives that enable you to work to improve young people's perception of agriculture in your country
- Help young professionals to reach their full potential in agricultural development by being the voice of YPARD and represent the members of the community in your country.
- Have a useful tool for your future aspirations in the working field by being the YPARD country representative
- Have the opportunity to travel abroad
- Have a great asset for your CV as YPARD connected to SDC, GFAR and FAO and many other partner organizations (our partners)
- Have the chance to connect/ get to know other YPARD members - not just at the European level but also globally
- Contribute to agricultural development in your country and Europe
- Have a link with YPARD partners (see list of partners HERE)
This is a voluntary position that will not interfere with your day-to-day activities. You will have full support from the YPARD Europe and Global team.
We encourage those interested to send a one-page motivation letter and CV to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "YPARD Europe Country Representative - THE SPECIFIC COUNTRY" for example "YPARD Europe Country Representative - Germany".
The Deadline for this call is December 15, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact us using the above-mentioned email addresses.
We look forward to your application!
Picture credit: YPARD Europe