The Master Class in Agribusiness Management provides leaders from across the industry with a unique platform for understanding the core issues and management decisions necessary to develop and execute models of success for Agribusiness. This uniqe three day course takes participants through a practical exploration of the innovations, trends, and business fundamentals that define the industry now and in the future. Grounded in the AAC’s practical hands-on approach to agribusiness management training and structured in themes of Strategic Thinking, Value Creation and Disciplined Execution, the Agribusiness Master Class delves into the fundamentals of Agribusiness Management and positions participants at the forefront of this fast emerging economic opportunity.
The ideal Master Class in Agribusiness participant has the following:
- A minimum of five to ten years’ work experience, with some at the executive level
- A minimum of a degree or an equivalent professional qualification/diploma
- Proficiency in English Language
- Competence in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a web browser
- Leadership – your experience and position should demonstrate your decision- making influence, current leadership capability and future potential
- No prior exposure to Agribusiness is required. New entrants and interested parties are welcome to attend.
Please ensure ALL questions are answered using CAPITAL letters only
Completed registration forms should be submitted by email to:
1. Incomplete registration forms will NOT be processed. It is your responsibility to fill out the entire form and attach documents where applicable. If you are unsure about a question, please contact us; we are happy to clarify any issues you may have.
2. Completing the registration form does not guarantee admission.
3. Course fee: USD 500 (or Kenya Shillings equivalent) per participant. This is inclusive of course materials, meals and accommodation for participants residing outside Nairobi.
DEADLINE DATE FOR SUBMISSION: 19th September 2014