Each year cewas, the international centre for water management services, based in Willisau (Switzerland) offers young future-entrepreneurs a year-long course to turn their sustainable business idea into reality. The course includes:
- training modules on sustainable sanitation, water and resource management as well as on business development
- one-to-one coaching by international experts
- access to the wide cewas community
Thanks to our sponsors, we can offer the cewas Start-Up Programme at a subsidized rate of CHF 5000.-. However, participants from developing countries may struggle to pay the course fees. In order to support applicants in such a situation, cewas awards one
Working scholarship for the cewas Start-Up Programme for participants from developing countries
The scholarships will cover the course fees. In exchange for the scholarship, cewas scholars will support the trainers in managing the Start-Up programme.
Required profile of scholarship applicants:
- Entrepreneurial spirit to start an own business or NGO in sustainable water, sanitation or resource management during the 2015 Start-Up Programme
- Bachelor/Master Degree in environmental studies, engineering, geography, sustainable development, economics or other relevant areas of study and/or extended work experience in the mentioned fields.
- Excellent knowledge of English and German (oral & written)
- Experience in communications is an asset
Interested? Please send your CV (in English or German) and a motivation letter until 25th of June 2015 by email to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit: www.cewas.org