The M.Sc. Program International Agribusiness and Rural Development (IARD) jointly offered by the Georg-August University of Gottingen (Germany) and Universidad de Talca (Chile) is pleased to announce the call for applications for 2015. DAAD offers scholarships for applicants from Latin-American and the Caribbean countries.
The core study program consists of modules covering international agricultural economics, agricultural and rural development policy as well as business administration, management and agribusiness marketing, development economics and rural sociology. As a research-oriented program, strong emphasis is placed on acquiring methodological research skills in the fields of econometrics, marketing and social sciences.
Teaching modules include also seminars, computer-aided exercises, and team work so as to enhance presentation, communication and team-building skills of students. Excursions are part of the program.
- B.Sc., Diploma or Licenciatura in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Rural Development or related discipline
- Good working knowledge of English documented by a TOEFL-test better than 79 pts. (or IELTS)
- Professional experience of two years (for DAAD scholarship)
- Last academic degree should preferably not be more than six years old.
- Letter of intention
- Short research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
If you are interested in applying please read our website: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/136089.html and send us your application before August 31, 2015 to one of the following address:
Georg-August-University of Göttingen
Department for Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Platz der Göttingen Sieben 5,
31073 Göttingen, Germany