The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or masters in Holland.
- Your nationality is non-EEA and you pay the institutional tuition fee;
- You are an excellent student according to your faculty's standard;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You didn't obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You can only receive the Holland Scholarship Erasmus University once;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for. Check your faculty's website for more information.
Scholarship value/inclusions: € 5,000 - €15,000 (to be decided by the faculty)