2014 Research Symposium on Energy, Environment and Business will be held in Dubai, duringNov 15-16 , 2014, together with the Management workshop.
The conference is proudly hosted by the Australian Society for Commerce, Industry and Engineering (SCIE), will be organized onsite by ACEI HongKong Team who specialized on Events&Conferences Managment since 2006.
The aim is to provide a platform for researchers, scientist, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The SCIE conferences offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to the society in the next few years. SCIE conferences is tailored to everyone to meet face-to-face and discuss a wide spectrum of recent trends and research and development in the emerging market, whilst keeping in mind the industry objective of sustainable development growth for Asia. More than 20 eminent guest speakers representing various ministries and its agencies, inter-governmental organizations, practicing consultants, commercial catalysts from the region will speak on a range of topical issues and future prospects.
Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the conference and it will send to ISI database for review. The best quality papers will be indexed in ISI.
All accepted papers will be published in the United States at SCIE. The pre-allocated ISBNs are 978-1-62265-935-7 and 978-1-62265-936-4
The conference proceeding will be published by SCIE, which will be included in the SCIE Digital Library.
Index of the Conference Proceeding:
Google Scholar, CrossRef, DOAJ, EBSCOhost, EconLit,Gale’s Academic Databases, Google Scholar, JEL, LOCKSS, Open J-Gate, PKP Open Arcahives Harvester ProQuest, Ulrich’s, Universe Digital Library.
|Early-bird registration||Before 10 Aug 2014|
|Normal Registration||After 10 Aug 2014|
Quick Submission Process
- Authors prepare their article using the Template from SCIE, Template Download
- Send the article in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 7 days of submission draft, Authors will receive the acceptance letter or rejection letter.
- Authors to prepare their final version of article based on the review comments.
- Authors to pay the conference registration fees once submitted the final version.
- SCIE to Publish selected papers in conference proceedings / Journals 2-4 weeks before the conference.
- Authors to attend the conference / pick up hard copy of the journal and certificate (if you are unable to attend the conference, hard copy will be posted to you by express mail service provider)