The globe isn’t just warming; it is overheating. While governmental policies and technological innovations are critical, behavior has become increasingly important in the fight against global warming and the pursuit of a sustainable energy future. Energy efficient behavior could be powerful in solving many of our climate change problems. Social Entrepreneurship Forum founded in 2004 and provides a variety of unique programs and services that aim to transform the norms around the way business is done and the private sector composition. Their members and partners work around the world to improve some of the society’s most pressing problems.
The Smart Energy Challenge 2017 welcomes participation from the following:
- The winning ideas will receive an invitation to attend an exclusive two-day event in Stockholm in November 2017, organized by the Social Entrepreneurship Forum;
- The event includes professional training on how to pitch your idea and study visits to interesting social businesses within sustainable energy;
- Winners will meet experts in entrepreneurship and sustainability and get the opportunity to build a valuable network. The cost of travel and accommodation will be covered by the Swedish Institute.
How to Apply?
- Register or login to get access to more details;
- Complete your profile;
- Ideate -Develop an idea or solution that can make an impact on a local or global problem related to sustainable energy;
- Submit your sustainable energy idea before the deadline.
Picture credit: Smart Energy Challenge 2017