MENU

Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation — Women in Agribusinesses

The program VALUE4HER seeks to increase incomes and employment for women in agribusinesses. This grant scheme is aimed at enabling women’s agribusinesses to try out new ideas and to spur innovations within women-owned agri-businesses. The maximum available grant per agribusiness is €9 thousand. The grant covers up to a maximum of 90% of the total project budget. The applicant has to contribute the remaining 10% either in cash or in-kind. Eligibility extends to African woman-led agribusinesses. Deadline for receipt of applications is 15 September 2019. Click here